[cFT-China]

Forumul celui mai tare clan [cFT-China] si al serverului BCS unde ne veti intalnii in acctinue!!!!

AcasaCalendarFAQCautareMembriGrupuriInregistrareConectare

Distribuiţi | 

online dating - Come help this cutie out!

In jos 
AutorMesaj
PortMacq
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: online dating - Come help this cutie out!   Dum Iul 24, 2011 1:10 pm

australia free online dating - I need my fix My name is Tiara STACEY I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Mount Gambier online dating Albany dating Palmerston free online dating Bunbury dating Bundaberg free online dating Whats up fellas. I am gonna get straight to the point. I am just lookin for a friend with benefits. I just want somebody I can call up when I want some and hes can do the same...he can call med when he wants some. Sound good then write me! I'm looking for someone to hang out with and see where thngs go from there... I can have fun doing just about anything... So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there...NSA only. Looking for something that could possibly lead to serious, longterm, committed relationship. Friends first though, not looking to rush. Looking for someone honest, down to earth like myself, who has goals and is actively pursuing them. Message me for more about me. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who cheated on me. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! i dont really want anbything serious right now. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink There is one thing I can't stand is a mab who's cheap. If you don't want to spend money on me then I'm the wrong girl for you. I want a man with a job or with some kind of income to not only support himself but, me! And if you have a problem giving women money, Do not contact me! I like being promiscuous. I don't like relationships. I want to meet a hot man who is adventurous and sexy. If you wanna know more then please message me.
Sus In jos

online dating - Come help this cutie out!
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
[cFT-China] :: SeRvErUl bCs.lAleAgaNe.rO uNdE Ne VeTi InTaLnIy In AcCtZiUnE:X..CeL mAy CoOl sV!!! :: [cFt-China] & BCS -Counter-Strike :: Download Counter-Strike-
Mergi direct la: